Followers

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Back to the land of craft

I have been away with work for the last three days so have not been able to post on my blog. To make matters worse there has been no crafting and I am itching to get going agian especially since I came home to goodies from Ebay and my latest Simply Cards and Papercraft Magazine. I also stopped off at a couple of craft shops on my way home from Cumbria and of course had lunch followed by the dreaded dessert.... Made a bit of a pig of myself really, I have no willpower at all to keep on my diet.

It is a but late now to make a start as I have been out for a lovely meal with my husband Paul but I will have a little look round some blogs before I climb the stairs to bed.

As always so many ideas and so little time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx