Followers

Sunday 22 May 2011

A new start

I have been threatening to set up a blog for ages so here I am typing my first post and not having a clue what to do next.

I went to the Craft show at Aintree Race Course yesterday and had a wonderful day with my craft friend Lisa. We met the Glitter Girls and Crafty Bob amongst other people, it was a great day.
We spent an absolute fortune between us but you know what it is like you just have to don't you?
I can't wait for next year, I am going to start saving now.

Oh well here goes let's try and upload a couple of photo's of my cards and see how I get on.


I have this card on ETSY for sale at the momet. I made it using a digi images cd and coloured it with Promarkers (one of my favourite past times). I also used Vintage Rose backing papers, punched flowers and ribbon.

Mmmmmm ..... I am having trouble downloading another photo but watch this space there will be much more to come

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx