Followers

Sunday 12 June 2011

A busy few weeks

It has been a while since I last blogged, I have been busy making and am still not in the habit yet.

I am stocking up on felt makes like hairbands, bobbles, brooches etc in readiness for a craft fair I have been asked to take part in in September. It felt like ages ago that I made a card until Friday when my daughter asked me to make an exploding box for her stepdaughters Holy Communion.

I am really pleased with the results. I used the Forever Friends craft CD and backing papers from a Funky Hand craft CD



The flower shaped card is the one I made from Paul and I. I used bits and bobs from my extensive stash and a Fairy silhouette in pink ink. Can you tell pink is Amy's fave colour? 


Today has been another busy day, Paul and I have made a day bed for our son Graeme. Once finished I may just post some picks.

Hopefully I won't leave my next post so long

Love Gill xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx