Followers

Sunday 19 February 2012

Cute Companions

Hello again!

I know this is my second post for the day but I could not resist showing you the two cards I have made this evening with the free stamps and papers from Papercraft Essentials this month. I have had such a lovely evening making them.


I have used my Promarker's to colour the stamped images and also stamped the dresses on the free papers. For the first card I used papers from Papermania called Regency and used a happy birthday stamp, some string and a couple of buttons. I love the layout design on this one.
The second card is made using the free backing papers, some lovely polka dot ribbon, faux pearls and a sentiment from my stash.
I hope you like them.

My next project is a retirement card for my friend Ann who is retiring from the Civil Service this week......lucky thing....... Once I have made it I will let you have a sneaky peak.

I'll be back soon, if you are reading this please join my blog and leave a comment I really appreciate it

Gill xxx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards Gill! Love them both and look forward to seeing the retirement card too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx