Followers

Thursday 2 February 2012

It seem such a long time.........

Since I wrote on my blog.

I have been so busy recently with getting cards made for two new suppliers. The cards are there and I am waiting with bated breath to see if they sell. I will keep you posted on that one.

I have also got a table at a craft fair in Halewood on Sunday so I have been stocking up for that. I am going to sell mostly cards but I have also made some pretty hair accessories.

AND I also have some new likers on my Dixie Designs Facebook page which is really exiting.

I am pleased everything is gong relatively well at the moment and hopefully soon I will be able to retire (not). No really if I don't make my fortune crafting I will still be happy because it is something that I love now, have always loved and will continue to love.

I have popped a few photo's below of my latest makes.





1 comment:

  1. Good luck at the craft fair in Halewood. I didn't know there was one there or I would have got a stall too!!!!!

    Your creations are beautiful and I wish you the best of luck. Let me know how you get on!!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx