Followers

Sunday 30 August 2015

Riding Along on a Bicycle

Well today has been another day of sorting at Mum's house. We are absolutely shattered. Who said Bank Holiday weekends were relaxing?

On a crafting note a lot of the stash I use are freebies from magazines. I find the freebies are worth so much more so buy loads of magazines I don't read just for the amazing craft bits and bobs you get.

Here are a couple of cards I made ages ago for you to have a look at. The stamp was from Hobby Craft and the papers were a freebie on a magazine.


I used Tim Holtz Tattered Flower Garland dies to make to flowers. I find these so versatile and perfect for the Shabby Chic look


Same stamp here but the papers are more playful and modern.

I am going to make something really different tonight so watch this space I will share tomorrow

Take care and enjoy your Bank Holiday Monday tomorrow

Love

Gill xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx