Followers

Saturday 19 September 2015

Believe in Magic

Hi All,

Another busy weekend here.
The S Factor concert I told you about was last night and if I do say so myself we were one of the best acts. It was a great night and we all had such a laugh. The main point of the night though was to raise money towards rebuilding Napal and over £1000 was raised.

Anyway now my grandsons are in bed I have had a chance to make a card using the free stamps from Inspiration Magazine. Simple but I like it!!


For this card I used:

  • Hammered white and plain navy card stock
  • Tim Holz inks around the edge of Inkylicious Satin Silk ArtCard in shaded lilac and chipped sapphire 
  • The stamps were stamped with StazOn jet black
  • I mat and layered with an embossed snowflake card
That's me for today. Enjoy what is left of the weekend

Take care

Gillxx


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for popping round to mine Gill :) Love your card...great stamping and inking. Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx