Followers

Monday 21 September 2015

Nuclear Retirement Card

Hi there,

I am a little late posting tonight as I have been concentrating on some Design Team samples. I will tell you all about that as soon as I can but for now I will have to keep you in suspenders!!

I work in the Office For Nuclear Regulation and am often asked to create retirement cards using all the interests of the recipient, I am therefore sharing one with you tonight using copyright free images from the Net


There is lots of layers to this. The brief was the area in which the inspector worked and his love of the guitar and music. I cut out the nuclear symbol and backed with a bright yellow music sheet, added a picture of the site and of course a guitar.

The cards are usually very random but I am happy to report they always go down well as they relate to the recipient.

Well that's me for tonight it is 10:40 and I am up at 05:30 in the morning so must get my beauty sleep.

Take care

Gill xx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx