Followers

Saturday 7 November 2015

New Home

Hi Everyone,

Just dropping in to share a New Home card with you tonight before Linda Simpson from Personal Impressions arrives with her lovey husband Rick for a meal and a good old catch up. If you haven't seen the Personal Impression blog pop over you will see more from me and the lovely design team.

So this is a card I made for a friend who has just moved in to her new home with her partner. As with most of my cards I have used a digi image from Bugaboo stamps and coloured myself with my trusty Promarkers (my husband calls them felt tips - How very rude!). The papers came free on a magazine. As you know I am a great fan of freebies from magazines.


Hope you like it

I would like to enter this in to the following challenges

Creative Moments - Anything goes
Crafting by Designs - Anything goes

Take Care

Gill xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Gill love this image. Fabulous card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a fantastic card I love the design. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gill this is a gorgeous card, hope you have a fabby evening with Linda and Rick! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx