Followers

Saturday 19 December 2015

A Very Busy December

Hello everyone,

Well here I am back at last. This month has been so busy.

It started off with a request to make some samples for Linda at Personal Impressions who made her debut on Hochanda a lovely fairly new craft channel. So along with Christmas shopping, making samples and of course the obligatory Christmas parties I am afraid I have neglected my blog again!!

I can now show you the samples though using all the following goodies from Personal Impressions:


  • Goldring pen with built in 'with love' stamp
  • Eleganza Craft Stickers
  • Crafty Impressions crystal stickers
  • Sentiment Stamps from Marion Emberson and Personal Impressions 
  • Alphabet stencils
  • MDF letters
  • Diecut letters
  • Craft UK Ltd card blanks
  • Crafty Impressions organza flowers
  • Peel off alphabets

I used the stamp in the Goldring pen to make a with love panel, inked it in Memento inks and used this as an accent on a belated birthday card


A teachers gift


Using some vintage tissues papers I stenciled mine and my husbands initials and the word love before heating the paper on a candle and adding some sparkle


A little door hanger for a nursery


I drew these little aliens myself before using inks and stamps 



A simple sympathy card to show off the beautiful sentiment


There is this lovely flourish in with the sentiments and it makes a gorgeous background


A sparkly book marker with my granddaughters name on it


Another door hanger for a lovely lady using the alphabet peel-off stickers


Oh and this is another thing that has kept really busy a fab mannequin tree.
If I do say so myself I am rather proud of this

So that is me for today. I am making some more PI samples for the trade show in Frankfurt in February so if I don't manage another blog have a wonderful Christmas.

Take care

Gill xxxxx



1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous and I couldn't have done it without your help. Thank you!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx