Followers

Saturday 16 January 2016

Notebook gifts

Hi Everyone, 

Tonight I am using my iPad to blog so am hoping it will be successful..

I finally had the drawers delivered to finish off my craft area today so by tomorrow it should be complete..

I am made up to be able to say I have had a lovely crafting day making some gifts to sell at a charity event my Soroptimist club is holding in February . They are notebooks and matching cards. I have used a variety of different papers to give different looks. The vintage papers are of course freebies from Debbie Moores inspiration magazine, also Graphic 45 and Recollections Fabulous Girl paper pad. I have posted them all over Facebook and Instagram as usual so you may have already seen them if you follow me. Hope you like them as much as I do.

Take care

Gill xx








1 comment:

  1. These are all gorgeous and loving the papers. Have a wonderful day :)
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx