Followers

Monday 7 March 2016

The Final Touches

Hi Everyone,

Today we are putting the final touches to my craft area so as soon as we are done I will show you some pics. The hope is I will have a card making area and an altered art area to work in as I do need more work space. I am praying everything still fits on the shelves we are putting up but you know what us crafters are like.......... WE JUST NEVER HAVE ENOUGH!

I am going to share a couple of samples I made for Personal Impressions recently that were shown on Hochanda when Linda was demonstrating. I can't describe how excited I was for Linda and seeing my makes on TV. I am truly blessed to design for PI as I have been taken out of my comfort zone by not having a choice of products. I look forward to receiving my box of goodies so I can push myself a little further.

All the pictures here are using products available at Personal Impressions


This is my gorgeous grandchildren, daughter and son in law.
The speech bubbles are stamped with stamps from PI and the heart is stenciled with Tim Holtz stencil and distress ink


This little drinking jar has sparkly peel off letters and gold bling


This wedding card again uses lovely sparkly peel off letters along with Sweet Dixie Dies, white card and gold organza ribbon

Thanks for dropping by today

I'll be back soon (I promise!)

Love Gill xx

1 comment:

  1. These are fabulous! Thank you also for being a star and getting the samples made at such short notice too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx