Followers

Tuesday 1 November 2016

It's All About the Bride

Hi Everyone,

I am helping my cousin organise her wedding next July and loving every minute of it. So far I have made the save the date cards and her bouquet and just want to do everything now!

With this in mind I got to thinking about special thank you cards for the bridesmaids, grooms men and special people who help and support. I am sharing them below with you and I have used a lot of bits in my stash including tattered lace dies. I also thought that a really personal card with a special message is as good as a gift if you are on a budget.









I am so happy with the cards that I just had to share all of them with you.

I would love to hear what you think

Take care till next time

Gill xx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx