Followers

Saturday 21 January 2017

Artful Days

Hi Everyone,

Every Friday I look after me 3 year old grandson, Isaac. I love spending time with him and we have lots of snuggles and fun times together.
Yesterday we had an arty day and Isaac created some shaving foam backgrounds. Well actually he didn't realise he was making background he was just happy getting messy.


Here is Isaac with his first creation





For the cards I used stamps and die cuts from my stash to create some lovely little cards. Less is more in this case because for me it is all about Isaac's beautiful backgrounds.

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful backgrounds, I think we have a budding crafter there. Enjoy your weekend.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx