Followers

Sunday 5 February 2017

A Little Gift Box

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I haven't been around for a few weeks, it is all so busy here with making chalk board signs for my cousins wedding and table decorations for the big Aintree Ladies Day charity day my mum and her friend Glo organise every year. I can't wait to share this with you but until the day it is top secret.

In between this I have managed to make a quick gift box using Emerald City Crafts UK papers and ephemera.
I used papers from each of the Steampunked and Les beaux oiseaux to show you how well they mix and match. The Box was made with the 6x6 papers and the embellishments were die cuts from my stash. The best thing about it is the papers are of such good quality and weight they are perfect for small boxes. I lined the base with more papers just to finish off the look but it is not essential.

If you are looking for a quick gift box for a jewelry gift them this is just the job. Quick but beautiful is my new moto because I have sooooo many ideas running through my head there is never enough time in the day to create.




So that is me for today, I am going to crack on with the table decorations for an hour or two then get ready for a nice little carvery with my hubby, mum, brother and sister-in-law. 

I have entered this little box in the following blog challenges

A bit more time to craft - Always anything goes  

A perfect time to craft - Always anything goes


See you next time. Take care

Love Gill xxxx

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous, loving the beautiful embellishments. So true that the papers from both sets mix and match really well.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gift box is gorgeous. Looks great. Nice work.

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx