Followers

Sunday 26 February 2017

There's a Baby on the Way

Hi Everyone,

Tonight I am going to share a card I have made for a lovely young couple's baby shower next week. It is such an exciting time for them as it is their first and they have a daughter on the way.


Not the best picture I'm afraid - sorry!

I made this using a stamping Bella stamp and coloured it with LePlume alcohol markers. The backing papers are from Lili of the Valley matted on to grey card.

I also had some fab news this week - I won an art journal challenge on the Junk Journals Junkies Page. I was soooo excited I have never won a challenge before.

Coming up on the 1st of March is more design team work for Emerald City Crafts UK
Linda is launching two new designs from her collection. Madamoiselle, a beautiful collection of couture ladies and papers and Nostalgia, a stunning collection of Victorian ephemera and papers.
I am lucky enough to have been designing with them this weekend and all I can say is WOW!

Keep your eyes out for the launch and order you won't be dissapointed

So that's me for now I'll be back on the 1st March. Until then take care

Gill xx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx