Followers

Monday 6 March 2017

Mothers Day Gift

Hi Everyone,

Mothers Day is just around the corner so I thought I would share a paper craft gift with a difference with you today.

Yes I have used Emerald City Crafts UK papers for this. I try to think outside the box and make as many different things with them as I can because they are such a good weight and I want to show lots of ways you can use them.

So here it is .... a pair of paper bead bracelets.


I made two, one with little pearls and one plain


A close up with the pearls


I have used the little gift box I made from Les Beaux Oiseaux collection  to finish off the gift


And here is my wrinkly wrist showing what they look like on

So how did I make them?


I marked half inch lines on the back of the A4 paper and then in each line I marked diagonally before cutting them out. Once all the pieces were cut I rolled each piece tightly around a cocktail stick and glued the end down. It takes a bit of practice but I got there.

And to finish off the Mothers day gifts I made a couple of fridge magnets. My mother in law collects them so I will pop these with her other gifts


All the papers used in this post are from the Madamoiselle Collection

Next time I am going to shown you a picture using the Nostalgia Collection.

If you have ordered and used the papers let me know what you think in the comments

Until next time, take care

Love

Gill xx


1 comment:

  1. WOW Gill these are amazing! Love them all!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx