Followers

Friday 28 April 2017

Altered Art

Hi Everyone,

Work is so tiring at the moment I so wish I could retire and spend every hour crafting, but it's not to be so I have to craft when I have the energy and it certainly isn't after a 9 and a half hour day.

This week my lovey Aunty retired and I have altered  a wine bottle for her as part of her retirement present.


I have decoupaged the whole bottle with vintage newspaper and birds. I glued vintage string to the top and bottom and used flowers from the Works, leaves from a Joanna Sheen die and a butterfly punch. I have left the top open because I think a couple of silk flowers will look great in it. I made a tag saying Re-purposed with love.

I hope you like it and if you fancy having a go at this altered art you should it is great to see what can be made of something we normally throw away.

I hope you all have a great Bank Holiday weekend

Take care

Gill xx

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Gill, love the design and embellishments. I am sure your aunt will love it.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx