Followers

Sunday 23 April 2017

It's Been Busy

Hi Everyone,

I haven't been around in a while, it's been a busy time primarily due to getting ready for our charity Alternative Grand National Ladies Day here in Liverpool. I do all the table decs, menu's, table numbers etc and when you have 150 ladies attending you have to make sure everything is perfect. Here are a couple of pics of the tables:





We went for a classy black and white theme this year. I decoupaged and decorated old shoes with flowers and butterflies. 
We need to start thinking of a theme for next year now so suggestions are welcome.

So what else has been keeping me busy? Lets have a look


This is just one of a few custom orders I have finished in the last month. We are on the blue side of Liverpool in this house but I am not averse to making a Liverpool FC card occasionally ;-) 

So whats next, I am making some more samples ready for the new collection of papers and ephemera from Emerald City Crafts UK. You will love them they are so sweet and different from the last collections so look out for them coming soon

So that's me for now I won't leave it so long next time 

Take care

Gill xx


1 comment:

  1. The ladies day was fabulous as always and stunning decorations especially the shoes! Love this card too as you know I am on the Red side of Liverpool ;)
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx