Followers

Sunday 8 October 2017

A Handmade Christmas

Hi Everyone,

This year I have decided to have a change and make all my tree decorations. I have lots of bits and bobs and lots of ideas for decorations in nice neutral colours and I am sharing the first of them with you today.


This is the beginning, they are cardboard toilet roll holders that I flattened and made a bunting / flag shape by cutting an upside down V. I then painted them with bronze acrylic paint from The Works.


I added a mat of music paper and a fancy top boarder and finished off with some mini pine cones I picked from a friends garden a few weeks ago. 

I am really chuffed with the end result because I love to recycle and re-purpose. I have some lovely chunky logs from the same garden so once my hubby has cut them into discs I will get going on them as well. I also have some fabulous large pine cones from another friends garden so I am going to have a good look at Pinterest for some inspiration.

Have a great week

Love 

Gill xx

1 comment:

  1. These are fabulous and look brilliant, can't wait to see your tree!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope you call back again soon xxx